Postgraduate Program Udayana University will announce admission for new students’ candidate in the academic year of 2014/2015 that intended for all programs (Master (S2), Doctor (S3), Specialist (PPDS) Combined Degree and Professional Program. The tentative schedule of students’ admission is as follows:
1. Online Registration may be started at the 3rd of March – 25th of April 2014
2. Selection (Interview, TKD, TPA, and TOEFL) is held at the 9th – 23rd of May 2014
3. Requirements are according to the Registration Manual Book.
Online registration may be accessed through: http://pendaftaran-pasca.unud.ac.id, if there are further questions, please contact Postgraduate Secretariat Unud Jalan PB. Sudirman Phone. (0361) 223797 Denpasar.
Sorry, this entry is only available in Indonesia.
Dear grantee of BPP-DN in the year 2010
In the effort of increasing service on Domestic Scholarship of Postgraduate Education (BPP-DN) Doctor Program (S3), it is informed that full time university lecturer under the Ministry of Education and Culture; grantee of BPP-DN in the year 2010, has been provided with extended time facility in maximum of 2 (two) semesters for BPP-DN in the year 2004 by the Directorate General of Higher Education, with requirements as follow:
- The following lecturer is still actively doing research as mentioned above; has to upload progress report on study, which is signed by the Promoter and Head of the Program on the page http://studi.dikti.go.id starting from the 17th up to 22nd of February 2014.
- Lecturer grantee of BPP-DN in the year 2010 to immediately contact Postgraduate Program in IT division to acquire username and password, which will be used to login on the page http://studi.dikti.go.id.
Thank you for your attention.
According to Udayana University Rector Decree Number: 257/H14/DT.03.01/2008, Period II 2014 on Academic Calendar; the 108th Graduation of Udayana University is held on the 22nd of March 2014. In correspond to that, it is announced to all candidates of graduation students of Master (S2) or Doctor (S3) Program in Postgraduate Program Udayana University, that the 73rd Postgraduate Program Udayana University Yudisium in Period II will be held at the 19th of March 2014. Yudisium registration will be started at the 3rd of February up to the 6th of March 2014, while file acceptance is due at the 7th of March 2014 at the Postgraduate Secretariat Udayana University Jl. PB. Sudirman Phone. (0361)223797 Fax. (0361)247962 Denpasar, every working day starting from 09.00-14.00 PM except for Friday that only open up to 12.00 PM.
As an effort to raise university lecturer and staff academic qualification, Directorate General of Higher Education through Directorate of Lecturer and Staff has once again announced the registration for Postgraduate Scholarship Abroad (BPP-LN) for the year 2014. This scholarship program is intended for full time lecturer in the University under the Ministry of Education and Culture, as well as full time staff in the Public University and/or Head Office of Directorate General of Higher Education.
For full time lecturer and staff as mentioned above, who are interested in applying for BPP-LN may register in daring (on-line) through the page http://beasiswa.dikti.go.id. Manual for BPP-LN Directorate General of Higher Education in the year 2014 is as attached or may be downloaded at the page http://beasiswa.dikti.go.id and http://studi.dikti.go.id.
For applicant of BPP-LN in the year 2013 who has not pass the selection and/or the selection announcement has been canceled due to the destination change of University to study, is welcomed to apply again according to the regulation mentioned in BPP-LN manual above, as well as redoing file selection and interview for the year 2014.
To all new student candidates of Postgraduate Program, PPDS Combined Degree, and Professional Program Udayana University that has passed the admission of even semester Phase I and II of academic year 2013/2014, that tuition fee payment should be deposited through SPC System on BNI 46 Bank by stating Participant Number. Registration Fee may be deposited to Unud BLU Admission Account through the Number 2909201259 on BNI 46 Bank, Denpasar Branch Office at Gajah Mada Street Denpasar. Payment may be conducted starting at the 20th up to 27th of January 2014.
To all New Students Candidate in the Even Semester Admission Phase I and II of 2013/2014,
1. Result Announcement
Rector of Udayana University has announced selection result of new students’ admission of Postgraduate Program, PPDS Combined Degree, and Professional Program Phase II, in accordance to the attached list.
2. Tuition Fee Payment
Tuition fee payment according to each of its program (attached) will be held at the 20th up to 27th of January 2014 on BNI 46 Bank through SPC system in accordance to the procedure applied on BNI 46 Bank, by stating Participant Number. Registration Fee may be deposited to Unud BLU Admission Account through the Number 2909201259 on BNI 46 Bank, Denpasar Branch Office at Gajah Mada Street Denpasar.
3. Online Registration
Admission Registration Phase I and Phase II are held Online at the 27th of January up to 4th of February 2014 on the page: https://registrasi-maba.unud.ac.id. Online Registration manual and procedure may be downloaded on the page: https://registrasi-maba.unud.ac.id/panduan/panduan.pdf.
4. Attached Registration Requirement.
The information is to be conducted properly.
Denpasar, 15th of January 2014
Postgraduate Program Udayana University will hold TPA and TOEFL selection/exam for new students’ candidate on even semester admission part III year 2014. Selection will occur on Saturday, 4th of January 2014 at 3rd Floor Hall Postgraduate Building Sudirman Campus Denpasar.
Thank you for your attention.
We informed especially to the management of Doctoral Program that Dikti has given another chance of applying aid on doctoral study for students on year 2008, 2009, 2010 that have not received the aid with requirements as follow:
- Students with lecturer status on Ministry of Education and Culture, proved by owning NIDN. Application cannot be processed of the student does not has NIDN and does not has any home base of teaching (check it on the page http://forlap.dikti.go.id).
- Students may upload scientific activities (seminar, research, publication, and journal) through study page by using each account with a due date of 6th of December 2013.
- Management may file postponement for doctoral student through study page with a due date of 7th December 2013
- Students with Part Time Lecturer status (check it on the page http://forlap.dikti.go.id) must bring a letter stating that the Head of University of this student, will employ full time lecturer after the student finish the study and the letter must be send and emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org cc: email@example.com.
- Students on PDPT page (http://forlap.dikti.go.id) that does not has home base of teaching, must immediately taking care of it; which aligned to PDPT requirements.
Thank you for your attention.
S2 Law Program UNUD holds Seminar on Research Findings that conducted by S2 Law Lecturer Unud, as well as Module Compilement on Monday, 11th of November 2013. This matter is a crucial agenda for quality development of S2 Law Program UNUD.