Postgraduate Program, PPDS Combined Degree, and Profession Program Udayana University will reopen the admittance of new students candidate for Master Program, Specialist Doctor, and Profession Program. Registration will be opened from the 15th – 26th of Septermber 2014 through online system at the page http://www.pendaftaran-pasca.unud.ac.id.
Monday, 1st of September 2014, Rector of Udayana University (Unud), which was represented by Rector Assistant (PR) I Unud Prof. Dr. drh. I Made Damriyasa, MS has officially opened the initial lecture for new students of Postgraduate Program (PPs), Doctor Specialist Combined Degree, and Unud Profession Program at Widya Sabha Building, Bukit Campus Jimbaran. Total of students attended this event are 895 people, which 139 people are from Doctoral Program, 712 people from Master Program, 80 people from Doctor Specialist Combined Degree Program, and 103 people from Profession Program. Several Dean and Head Program in the PPs of Unud have also attended.
In his opening speech, PR I putting a stress to all students in taking caution on anti-plagiarism during writing research papers and the duration of study. Moreover, to realize Unud as World Class Universty (WCU), students especially those who took doctoral program are expected to be more active/indexed in making international publishing, aside from the national journal. To his opinion, the more research findings that students may published in the international journal, the more value and quality Unud will gain in general.
As it is mentioned by PR I, the Director of PPs Unud Prof. Dr. dr. A. A. Raka Sudewi, Sp.S(K) in her opening speech has also putting stress on the students to avoid plagiarism of research findings, putting more focus and discipline in following lecture process, which will be stated in rather short time. She also suggest students to read more literature that related to their field, for example reading the latest journals. Therefore, students may use various references and studies that may be referred in their research findings and writings.
This initial lecture also invited the Director Assistant (Asdir) of Academic, which explained Curriculum, Students Rights and Responsibility in PPs Unud. From the Research and Community Service Institute (LPPM) Unud is Prof. Dr. Ir. I Nyoman Gde Antara, M.Eng, who presented material on National Strategic Research Roadmap; and a speaker from Global Development Learning Network (GDLN) Unud, which is Ir. Linawati, M.Sc.,PhD, who explained the Computer Information Technology Facilities in Unud.
Prior to the lecture in the class, they are doing field research on rice plant agriculture in Subak Ayunan, Mengwi, Badung and vegetables cultivation in Bedugul. Before returning to Japan, they are given lecture on tropical agriculture system by Agriculture Professor, who is also the Director of PPS Unud Prof. Dr. Ir. Dewa Ngurah Suprapta, Monday (9/8) yesterday.
The interesting part is, in this lecture at PPS building hall Unud, they are given the chance to do presentation on their research findings in turn — in this event entitled ‘Summer Class Lectures Tropical Sustainable Agriculture System School for Postgraduate Studies Unud, College of Agriculture Ibaraki University Japan, 6-8 September 2008′.
Prof. Dewa Suprapta said, since last year, Unud has opened summer class with a topic of tropical agriculture system. This subject is offered to two universities in Japan, they are Ibaraki University and Tsukuba University. Last year around 35 Japan students are taking this event, now 20 students, plus 8 professors and two employees.
‘The summer class program that we offered is meant to introduce Unud and its achievements, as well as our agriculture condition to them,’ said Dewa Suprapta, whom also a guest lecture at Tokyo University and Ibaraki University Japan.
Through this lecture, it is expected that interaction between Unud students on agricultural biotechnology and environmental field with students of Master program Japan in the same field will be made. Thus, capacity improvement will occur. This summer class will be useful for the students, since they can study on tropical agriculture system as in Indonesia (Japan society knows much on the subtropical agriculture system). Matters handled in tropical agriculture system is surely different with the subtropical agriculture one.
‘In the future, we would like Japan people to participate more in this event. Through this event, it is expected that an increase in research field cooperation will be made’. All these times, Unud has put much effort in creating research cooperation with Ibaraki University in pursuing local rice field variety development. ‘Through this partnership, educational process may hopefully increase, as well as in the research field,’ said Dewa Suprapta, well known lecturer who has also received the Kalpataru dan Satya Lencana Pembangunan award.(Source : www.balipost.co.id)
“2nd Asia Future Confrence 2014 with a theme “Diversity in Harmoni” has been conducted in Bali from the 22nd-24th of August 2014. This event is a form of partnership between Udayana University (UNUD), which initiated by the Master Program of Environmental Science (PSMIL) with Sekiguchi Global Research Association (SAGRA) and Atsumi International Foundation, Jepang.
This conference is aimed to lay out a place for alumni, who has studied in Japan and for those who are interested to meet and discuss the future of Asia. According to Prof. Made Sudiana Mahendra, PhD., which act as the head of committee, at the same time this conference held, a symposium is also held in relation to Natural Science on the theme “Regional Cooperation in Environmental and Energy Technologies, Social Science with a theme “Regional Cooperation in Asia, and Humanities with a theme “Regional Exchange in Asia“
Through the appointment of UNUD as the committee of this event, it has also serves as the pride and joy for UNUD, especially PSMI. This international conference is supported by conference implementation facility, which is in cooperation with Chiba University and ITB. The appointment of UNUD as a host of 2nd AFC 2014 is one of UNUD efforts in pursuing Word Class University. On November, UNUD is also appointed as the host of Pan Ocean Remote Sensing Conference (PORSEC) 2014 the 12th Biennial Conference. Further information may be seen on http://porsec2014.unud.ac.id/
Higher Education General Directorate has reopened the registration for 2nd phase of BPP-DN lecturer scholarship grantee and On Going students of Postgraduate Program. Registration done starting from the 14th of July up to the 10th of August 2014 through the page: http://beasiswa.dikti.go.id/bppdn. The data will be synchronized with existing data on each PDPT in each university. Therefore, the data on each institution should be filled precisely. Prove of registration should be printed and given at the secretariat of Postgraduate Program/IT Division.
Registration Announcement of Postgraduate Program, PPDS, and Professional Program from 1st and 2nd Phase of Selection in Academic Year 2014/2015
Rector of Udayana University has stated new students admission selection result of Udayana University Postgraduate Program, PPDS and Professional Program in Odd Semester of Academic Year 2014/2015.
Education tuition is done through BNI Bank Teller on all branches and the amount is according to Single College Tuition (UKT), which will be paid on each program added with Registration Fee (attached). UKT payment has already done from 21st up to 24th of July 2014. To acquire Payment Code/Bank PIN, then payment must be done by stating the Participant Number written on Test Participant Card according to the existing Participant Number on the announcement (no transfer to the account).
Registration done online from the 22nd – 24th of July 2014 through the page: https://registrasi-maba.unud.ac.id/. Online Registration instruction and procedure may be downloaded on the page: https://registrasi-maba.unud.ac.id/panduan/panduan.pdf
Postgraduate Program, Specialist Doctor Combined Degree, and Profession of Udayana University will held admission test for all students candidate on 2nd Phase of New Students Admission in Odd Semester Academic Year 2014/2015. The test include:
- Basic Competency Test and Interview held by each Program on Friday, 4th of July 2014. Information on schedule and venue of this test may be acquired by the students candidate by contacting each secretariat program.
- Academic Potency Test (TPA) and TOEFL held by Postgraduate Program Unud.
- Test schedule: Saturday, 5th of July 2014
- Test time: 08.30 up to 12.00 AM
- Class division may be seen through this link.
- Requirements on taking the test:
- Participants are obliged to bring and show a valid Test Participant Card to the committee at each stated class.
- Participants are obliged to wear formal and appropriate dress.
- Participants are obliged to be present in the test class at least 30 minutes before the test begins.
- Participants are obliged to bring test stationary (2b pencil, pen, eraser, sharpener, etc), since the committee does not provide it.
- For further information, you may contact Secretariat for New Students Admission on Postgraduate Program, Specialist Doctor Combined Degree, and Profession Udayana University with the address Jl. PB. Sudirman Phone. (0361) 223797 Denpasar.
Please forward this information. Thank you.
Postgraduate Program Udayana University will announce the 2nd phase of registration for candidate of new students in academic year 2014/2015 for Programs ( Master (S2), Doctoral (S3), and Profession Program. The list of programs are as follow:
I. Master Program
- Cultural Studies
- Ergonomics-Work Physiology
- Sports Physiology
- Agricultural Biotechnology
- Dry Land Agriculture
- Environmental Sciences
- Tourism Studies
- Animal Husbandry
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering ( Energy and Telecommunication Management )
- Applied Chemistry
- Public Health ( Field Epidemiology )
- Food Sciences and Technology
II. Doctoral Program
- Medical Sciences
- Cultural Studies
- Animal Husbandry
III. Profession Program
- Accounting Profession
- Pharmacist Profession
- Veterinarian Profession
The schedule of this 2nd phase of new students admission are as follows:
- Online registration may be done starting from the 9th up to the 20th of June at the page http://pendaftaran-pasca.unud.ac.id.
- Deadline for file submit is at the 20th of June 2014 (The committee will not process uncompleted files or that which has passed the deadline).
- Basic Competence Test and Interview will be held on Friday, 4th of July 2014.
- TPA and TOEFL test will be held on Saturday, 5th of July 2014.
- Rector of Udayana University has stated the result of new students selection for Postgraduate, PPDS Combined Degree, and Profession Program Udayana University in the 1st Phase of Odd Semester Academic Year 2014/2015.
- List of Participants that have stated pass the 1st Phase of Selection
- Education Tuition Payment, Online Registration, File Submit, and other requirements will be notified at the 16th of July 2014.
- Registration Requirements
- Fulfill education tuition payment through UBP System at BNI Bank according to the chosen program.
- Completely and correctly filling all files/online registration form.
- Submit all Registration requirement files as follow:
- Test Participant Card.
- Prove of Education Tuition Payment according to the attached table.
- Prove of the Authentic Online Registration that has completely filled and directly signed by the participant ( 2 pages ).
- Copy of the latest and legalized Certificate and Academic Transcript.
- Showing the authentic certificate to the registration officer.
- Must provide an active email address during the registration.