Higher Education General Directorate has reopened the registration for 2nd phase of BPP-DN lecturer scholarship grantee and On Going students of Postgraduate Program. Registration done starting from the 14th of July up to the 10th of August 2014 through the page: http://beasiswa.dikti.go.id/bppdn. The data will be synchronized with existing data on each PDPT in each university. Therefore, the data on each institution should be filled precisely. Prove of registration should be printed and given at the secretariat of Postgraduate Program/IT Division.
Registration Announcement of Postgraduate Program, PPDS, and Professional Program from 1st and 2nd Phase of Selection in Academic Year 2014/2015
Rector of Udayana University has stated new students admission selection result of Udayana University Postgraduate Program, PPDS and Professional Program in Odd Semester of Academic Year 2014/2015.
Education tuition is done through BNI Bank Teller on all branches and the amount is according to Single College Tuition (UKT), which will be paid on each program added with Registration Fee (attached). UKT payment has already done from 21st up to 24th of July 2014. To acquire Payment Code/Bank PIN, then payment must be done by stating the Participant Number written on Test Participant Card according to the existing Participant Number on the announcement (no transfer to the account).
Registration done online from the 22nd – 24th of July 2014 through the page: https://registrasi-maba.unud.ac.id/. Online Registration instruction and procedure may be downloaded on the page: https://registrasi-maba.unud.ac.id/panduan/panduan.pdf
Postgraduate Program, Specialist Doctor Combined Degree, and Profession of Udayana University will held admission test for all students candidate on 2nd Phase of New Students Admission in Odd Semester Academic Year 2014/2015. The test include:
- Basic Competency Test and Interview held by each Program on Friday, 4th of July 2014. Information on schedule and venue of this test may be acquired by the students candidate by contacting each secretariat program.
- Academic Potency Test (TPA) and TOEFL held by Postgraduate Program Unud.
- Test schedule: Saturday, 5th of July 2014
- Test time: 08.30 up to 12.00 AM
- Class division may be seen through this link.
- Requirements on taking the test:
- Participants are obliged to bring and show a valid Test Participant Card to the committee at each stated class.
- Participants are obliged to wear formal and appropriate dress.
- Participants are obliged to be present in the test class at least 30 minutes before the test begins.
- Participants are obliged to bring test stationary (2b pencil, pen, eraser, sharpener, etc), since the committee does not provide it.
- For further information, you may contact Secretariat for New Students Admission on Postgraduate Program, Specialist Doctor Combined Degree, and Profession Udayana University with the address Jl. PB. Sudirman Phone. (0361) 223797 Denpasar.
Please forward this information. Thank you.
Postgraduate Program Udayana University will announce the 2nd phase of registration for candidate of new students in academic year 2014/2015 for Programs ( Master (S2), Doctoral (S3), and Profession Program. The list of programs are as follow:
I. Master Program
- Cultural Studies
- Ergonomics-Work Physiology
- Sports Physiology
- Agricultural Biotechnology
- Dry Land Agriculture
- Environmental Sciences
- Tourism Studies
- Animal Husbandry
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering ( Energy and Telecommunication Management )
- Applied Chemistry
- Public Health ( Field Epidemiology )
- Food Sciences and Technology
II. Doctoral Program
- Medical Sciences
- Cultural Studies
- Animal Husbandry
III. Profession Program
- Accounting Profession
- Pharmacist Profession
- Veterinarian Profession
The schedule of this 2nd phase of new students admission are as follows:
- Online registration may be done starting from the 9th up to the 20th of June at the page http://pendaftaran-pasca.unud.ac.id.
- Deadline for file submit is at the 20th of June 2014 (The committee will not process uncompleted files or that which has passed the deadline).
- Basic Competence Test and Interview will be held on Friday, 4th of July 2014.
- TPA and TOEFL test will be held on Saturday, 5th of July 2014.
- Rector of Udayana University has stated the result of new students selection for Postgraduate, PPDS Combined Degree, and Profession Program Udayana University in the 1st Phase of Odd Semester Academic Year 2014/2015.
- List of Participants that have stated pass the 1st Phase of Selection
- Education Tuition Payment, Online Registration, File Submit, and other requirements will be notified at the 16th of July 2014.
- Registration Requirements
- Fulfill education tuition payment through UBP System at BNI Bank according to the chosen program.
- Completely and correctly filling all files/online registration form.
- Submit all Registration requirement files as follow:
- Test Participant Card.
- Prove of Education Tuition Payment according to the attached table.
- Prove of the Authentic Online Registration that has completely filled and directly signed by the participant ( 2 pages ).
- Copy of the latest and legalized Certificate and Academic Transcript.
- Showing the authentic certificate to the registration officer.
- Must provide an active email address during the registration.
Postgraduate Program, Profession and Specialist Combined Degree Doctor of Udayana University will held admission test for all candidate students on the Odd Semester New Students Admission in Academic Year 2014/2015. The test include:
- Basic Competence Test and Interview are held by each Program. All candidate students may contact the secretariat of each program for the schedule and venue of the test.
- Academic Potency Test (TPA) and TOEFL held by Postgraduate Program Udayana University.
- Date of the test: Saturday, 10th of May 2014
- Time of the test : 08.30 up to 12.00 A.M
- Venue and Class management may be checked through this link.
- Prerequisites in test participation:
- Participants are obliged to bring and show their valid Test Participant Card to the committee at each stated class.
- Participants are obliged to dress formally and in good manner.
- Participants are obliged to be present at the test class in minimum of 30 minutes before the test begin.
- Participants are obliged to bring test stationary (2b pencil, pen, eraser, shaving, etc), since the committee will not provide those tools.
- For further information, you may contact the Secretariat of New Student Admission Postgraduate Program, Profession and Combined Degree Specialist Doctor of Udayana University on the address Jl. PB. Sudirman Phone. (0361) 223797 Denpasar.
Thus, we hope the information may be conducted properly. Thank you.
Director of the Program/Dean of Postgraduate School
Referring to our letter number 544/E4.4/2014 at the 1st of April 2014, on registration of International Publication Quality Enhancement (PKPI)/Sandwich-like General Directorate of Higher Education Year 2014, we would like to inform that if there are any students of Doctoral Program (S3) in school/Postgraduate program; which you held fulfill the requirements, but has not registered in PKPI Scholarship 1st phase year 2014, we reopened the chance to register in the PKPI Scholarship 2nd phase year 2014, with similar requirements as in the 1st phase.
In accordance to the Rector Decree of Udayana University Number: 257/H14/DT.03.01/2008, on the 3rd Period 2014 of Academic Calendar, the 109th Graduation of Udayana University is held at the 10th of May 2014, which is located on Widya Sabha Building Bukit Campus, Jimbaran Bali.
In regard to this matter, the Yudisium Postgraduate Program in Udayana University for the 74th of its 3rd Period, will be held at the 7th of May 2014, located on the 3rd Floor Hall, Postgraduate Building, Sudirman Campus, Denpasar.
In accordance to the published letter of the Director of Lecturer and Lecturing Staff in the General Directorate of Higher Education Number 583/E4.4/2014 dated at the 7th of April 2014 on BPP-DN for Lecturer and Lecturing staff in 2014, which stated that full time lecturers are to ensure their education history on PDPT database has been fully filled, then adjustment on the registration system has to be done. Therefore, the schedule on the Period of Filling Registration; which should have been started at the 8th of April 2014, is postponed up to this registration system adjustment finishes.
Our apologies for the inconvenience. Please keep on updating the information on this page, thank you.
Source : http://beasiswa.dikti.go.id/bppdn
Bakrie Graduate Fellowship (BGF) or Bakrie Postgraduate Scholarship is a scholarship package that is provided by Bakrie Center Foundation (BCF) to postgraduate students. This scholarship is granted to postgraduate students of Master Program in their 3rd Semester or fresh graduates for a time length of 12 months.
Registration is done manually starting from the 25th of March up to 10th of April 2014 by filling the Registration Form. This registration form may be downloaded at www.bcf.or.id.
1st phase selection will be done by a team from the Postgraduate Program, which is pointed out by the Rector. To this need, the proposed grantee candidates are obliged to attach:
- Legalized Bachelor Degree Certificate,
- Legalized Bachelor Degree Academic Transcription (GPA > 3,50),
- Legalized Master Degree Transcription (GPA >3.50),
- Minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.50, without any D mark
- Pass the leadership criteria assessment that will be done by Bakrie Center Foundation
- In writing final assignment/thesis, students grantee of the scholarship are obliged to conduct their final assignment research in MAJOR RESEARCH FIELDS, which is a priority to the UNIVERSITY as mentioned in article number 4.
- Research done by students grantee of the scholarship must be in collaboration with one of the main research facilities under LPPM coordination, which belongs to the UNIVERSITY.
- Students grantee of the scholarship are obliged to finish their master degree in at least 12 months of the valid Academic Year Period.
- Students grantee of the scholarship must hand over their Curriculum Vitae (CV), which inputted with academic competence and preferred organization experience in form of organization leaders, working or opening business while studying, writing articles in printed / electronic papers or scientific publication, academic or non academic achievement, and volunteering in official organized institution such as LSM, PMI, ORMAS, etc.
- Students grantee of the scholarship are obliged to write publication article in minimum of 600 words for every semester regarding matters that related with the thesis research or other strategical issues related with Bakrie Center Foundation (BCF) program events. The referred publication is in public (regional) printed / electronic papers. As a writer, you should also write “Grantee of Bakrie Graduate Fellowship”.
- Documents of organization, work, business experiences, and volunteer/activities attended.
- All those files above along with the registration form must be sent to Postgraduate Program Secretariat of Udayana University before the 10th of April 2014.
Through this phase, grantee candidates will be named and sent to the BCF in Jakarta.
2nd Phase Selection/Leadership Criteria Assessment
One of the strength of this scholarship program is that it gives birth to candidates well versed in academic and leadership. Therefore, aside of the academic ability in the 1st phase, BCF will also conduct an assessment to leadership potential of the grantee candidates through interview. Invitation on interview will be sent directly by the BCF to the grantee candidates by phone and/or e-mail.
For further information, you may contact Postgraduate Program Secretariat of Udayana University, Phone. (0361) 223797 Fax. (0361) 247962 Denpasar.